Myspace ♥ Xanga ♥ Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Twitter
- I'm twenty, and a junior in college as a music major.
- I live in the sunshiney state of California and I love everything about it.
- I play the violin (thirteen years and going) and plan to make a profession out of it.
- I'm also a pianist (around twelve years), but I have no interest in pursuing a career from it.
- My three other favorite hobbies include reading, writing, and drawing. I guess you could say I'm a pretty creative person.
- I'm obsessed with tea, coffee, and Jamba Juice. :]
- I listen to all genres of music, but classical music is my favorite. Chopin, Kabalevsky, and Tchaikovsky are my favorite composers.
- I'm Mexican, Japanese, German, and Swedish. I'm not "just white", although I apparently look like it.
- I don't wear make-up. I believe in showing my natural beauty.
- I can find the beauty in just about anything.
- I'm pretty liberal, but I respect people of all beliefs as long as nobody tries to shove their beliefs down my throat.
- I'm a bit of a nerd. I write/read fanfiction, draw fanart, play video games, frequently lurk 4chan, and maintain a LJ community dedicated to [anti] Harvest Moon Mary-Sues.
- Speaking of video games, I challenge anybody to a round of Super Smash Bros. Don't underestimate me just because I'm a girl! ;]
- I have a weakness for nerdy boys with a snarky personality and an IQ larger than his weight. Glasses help too.
- For the most part, I'm an optimist. That's not to say my life hasn't had its downs as well, but everything ends up alright in the end.
I love to meet new people, so if you'd like to be friends, leave a comment on any one of my entries (preferably my most recent one) telling me how you know me/found me and why you'd like to be added. I don't bite. I will most likely add you back because I'm a nice person like that. ♥